I received the Happy 101 Award from Lily over at Lily's Bookshelf. What a better way to start off 2010 than with a sweet award? Thank you so much Lily!
The rules for this award are as follows:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.
Hmmm...ten things that make me happy:
1. A Date Night with my husband.
2. Getting a new book:)
3. Reading a book SO good that I can't wait to get to the next page.
4. My kids smiling and laughing.
5. Snuggling with my niece who is almost 6 months old and seeing her smile.
6. Watching movies with my kids and my husband.
7. Listening to my ten year old daughter read out loud to me.
8. Bubble baths, glass of wine and a good book.
9. Growing flowers and herbs.
10. Taking pictures, especially nature, plants and wildlife.
Ten bloggers that brighten my day, huh? There are so many awesome bloggers, but I'll pick ten and if they don't have this lovely award they can pick it up for themselves. I appreciate you:)
Writings Of A Wicked Book Addict
The Neverending Shelf
The Fiction Vixen
Peace, Love & Pat
My Overstuffed Bookshelf
All Things Urban Fantasy