Monday, November 16, 2009

Our First Short Story

After writing non-fiction for over 20 years I wrote my first short story with the help of my partner in crime parenting and writing, my husband Chuck. We wrote it for the Zombie Romance Challenge from M. Jones, editor of The Random Eye. You can read An Affair to Dismember here.

This is the first time we've worked together and I was pleasantly surprised. We each contributed different things to the story, and liked what the other corrected and wrote. No whining, pouting or anger was involved in the finished product.

I hope you enjoy it, and if you have anything you think would have worked better in the story please let me know. It's a learning process for both of us.

Oh, here is a picture of Arch Rock, which is in our story:)


~Moonsanity

No comments: