Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Teaser Tuesday: Friday Night Bites

I've been meaning to join in on this meme from Should Be Reading for awhile now because I am always reading a book, and love to share. For this meme I am suppose to do the following:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

I am reading Friday Night Bites: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel. I loved the first book in the series and reviewed it here. I opened FNB to page 78:

"Merit, any truth to the rumor that you're seeing Morgan Greer?"

Okay, now we were back on track. Justice be damned if there was sex to discuss.

*snicker* As you can see Merit is still getting into trouble:) If you'd like to read more teasers head on over to MizB's blog here.

~Moonsanity

5 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Looke like a interesting read!

Teaser Tuesdays: Cold Skin by Steven Herrick

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Glad you joined in! Like the sound/look of this book.

My teaser:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesdays_15.html

Kaye said...

Such a fun meme - glad to see a new "face".

My teaser is here
Have a great week and happy reading!

Alayne said...

I've been hesitant to check out this series because it seems like another YA-vampire one and how good can they all continue to be? But I'm glad you liked it! Here's my teaser.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

LOL too funny!!