Friday, July 16, 2010

Kindle Review: To Hunt a Sainte

To Hunt a Sainte
Westlake Enterprises, #1
Author: Marie Harte
Publisher: Samhain
File Size: 702 KB
Available for Kindle

Summary: Telekinetic Alexandra Sainte is through serving time behind a desk at Buchanan Investigations. She’s more than ready to prove she’s capable of fieldwork, if only her uncle will give her the chance. Tired of waiting, she turns a sudden opportunity into something more.

There’s a reason Hunter Greye can’t take his gaze off the sticky-fingered woman he catches ruining his investigation. She fights like a warrior. She bears a striking resemblance to a string of kidnapping victims. And she stirs a wildness within him he thought he’d learned to control a long time ago. She’s a dangerous distraction he can’t afford.

To Hunt a Sainte was a spur of the moment purchase for my Kindle just before my Florida vacation. It's the first Marie Harte book I've read, and I'm sure it won't be my last. The heroine is spunky, passionate, smart and can kick butt with the best of them. Hunter, the other main character, is brooding, mysterious, and protective. Sure, he's stubborn and needs his ass kicked by a woman, but I loved his character.

To Hunt a Sainte is fast paced mystery and a thriller that I read nonstop. It's the first in the series, and I SO wish I could read the second one already. The side characters are just begging for their story to be told, and I can't wait to hear more about Hunter and Alex.

I read this as an e-book on my Kindle, and it's a full length novel. You can read an excerpt at Samhain here, but, so you know, it's cheaper to buy on Amazon for the Kindle version.

~Moonsanity

2 comments:

Marie Harte said...

Thanks for the great review, Moonsanity! I'm glad you liked the book. I have book 2 done and sitting with my editor. Fingers crossed.

Marie :)

Brenda Hyde said...

Oooh, that's so cool! I'm crossing fingers and toes because I can't wait for it:)