Tuesday, January 26, 2010

100+ Reading Challenge

I joined the 100+ Book Challenge as my primary challenge. The basic rules are :

1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts. What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.

For the rest of the details visit J.Kaye's Book Blog. I will update on this post as I read books, and link to my review of them if I have it written. I need to do better at adding books as soon as I finish them! I'm also reading two books on Kindle right now, but I haven't finished. The books below were all books, not ebooks, except for The Devil in Merrivale, which was a PDF file due to the publisher sending them out late for a book tour.

Books Read For 2010:

January Reads
1. Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin
2. Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles
3. The Iron Hunt, Hunter Kiss, Book 1 by Marjorie M. Liu
4. Bitten by Cupid (anthology)
5. Inked (anthology)
6. Veracity by Laura Bynum
7. The Devil in Merrivale by Jackie Griffey
8. Kiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole
9. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (reread)
10. Firespell by Chloe Neill
11. Pleasure Unbound, A Demonica Novel, by Larissa Ione
12. Another One Bites the Dust by Jennifer Rardin
13. Biting the Bullet by Jennifer Rardin

February Reads
14. The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter
15. Truly, Madly by Heather Webber
16.Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
17. City of Souls by Vicki Pettersson
18. Madhouse by Rob Thurman
19. Stakes & Stilettos by Michelle Rowen
20. Tall, Dark & Fangsome by Michelle Rowen
21. Night Life (Nocturne City, Book 1) by Caitlin Kittredge
22. First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost
23. Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep
24. Pride by Rachel Vincent
25. Dead to Me by Anton Strout

March Reads

26.The Devil Inside by Jenna Black
27.Steamed by Katie MacAlister
28.Demon Possessed by Stacia Kane
29.Succubi Like It Hot by Jill Myles
30.My Love Eternal by Liz Strange
31. Crimson City by Liz Maverick
32. Kissing Sin by Keri Arthur
33. Bite Me by Melissa Francis
34. Evernight by Claudia Gray



The books with the links have been reviewed, ones without will be future reviews. Sometimes if it's a series I wait until I read them all before reviewing.

~Moonsanity

3 comments:

Lola said...

I'll be interested in your thoughts on Once Bitten, Twice Shy and Firespell! I look forward to your reviews! :D

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Great list for just January. At this rate you will hit the 100 mark in not time. Great job!

I look forward to some great reviews coming out way.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Wow you are on fire - 10 books already. I too am doing this Challenge, though I doubt I can keep up with reviews too.

Good luck!